The Onondaga Historical Association (OHA) is looking for volunteers on Saturday, June 12th from either 10AM-1PM or 1PM-4PM. The OHA is planning a mansions & gardens self-guided tour of the historic Piercefield Neighborhood of Solvay. We need volunteers to welcome guests at each property. For appreciation of your time, we offer you a comp reservation, snack, and water. You may take the self-guided tour before or after your shift. Please contact Adrienne Kelley, Director of Development at the OHA at (315) 428-1864 Ext 314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like what you see? Buy me a cup of coffee. Or a nice dinner. Or a new car. You decide what the information and energy are worth.
• Savannah, or, a Gift for Mr. Lincoln, John Jakes
• Larceny in my Blood, Matthew Parker
• Crime, Irvine Welsh
• The Art of War, Sun Tzu
• ABCs of Relativity, Bertrand Russell
• The Yiddish Policemen's Union, Michael Chabon
• Civil Disobedience, Henry David Thoreau
• Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin, Benjamin Franklin
• How to be Remarkable, Colin Wright
• Uncommon Sense, from the writings of Howard Zinn
• Running with Scissors, Augusten Burroughs
• The Secret Life of Numbers, George G. Szpiro