It's hot out. Drink some water. Cool off. Watch. Relax.
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, July 7th, 2010 at 05:51 and is filed under Cool stuff.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Mail (will not be published)
RSS | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook
Here is a list of books I've read this year. As I write about them, I'll link them to the post.
• Origin of Species, Charles Darwin
• Damned, Chuck Palahniuk
• High Fidelity, Nick Hornby
• Republic, Plato
• The Holy or the Broken, Alan Light
• A Day in the Life of a Minimalist, Joshua Fields Millburn
• Triburbia, Karl Taro Greenfield
• Electric Barracuda, Tim Dorsey
• The Invisible Man, H.G. Wells
• Naked, David Sedaris
• What in God's Name, Simon Rich
• When Elves Attack, Tim Dorsey
» In Over Your Head
» Johnny B. Truant
» Life. Not terribly ordinary.
» Life Without Pants
» Marc Ensign
» The Middle Finger Project
» Six Pixels of Separation
» Small Potatoes Sales & Marketing
» Still Racing in the Street
» tracy tilly
» what inspired zboog