Cressey Performance is known for training pro (and, I imagine college and amateur) baseball players – particularly pitchers – and many of you know I'm a baseball nerd.
Cressey, who doesn't have a baseball background, fell into this niche entirely by accident. His own journey through fitness and mobility led him to be passionate about the field, and eventually his location and his methods caught on in the baseball world. Read his story the way he tells it. I haven't read too many career path stories that interest me, but his does.
Like what you see? Buy me a cup of coffee. Or a nice dinner. Or a new car. You decide what the information and energy are worth.
• Savannah, or, a Gift for Mr. Lincoln, John Jakes
• Larceny in my Blood, Matthew Parker
• Crime, Irvine Welsh
• The Art of War, Sun Tzu
• ABCs of Relativity, Bertrand Russell
• The Yiddish Policemen's Union, Michael Chabon
• Civil Disobedience, Henry David Thoreau
• Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin, Benjamin Franklin
• How to be Remarkable, Colin Wright
• Uncommon Sense, from the writings of Howard Zinn
• Running with Scissors, Augusten Burroughs
• The Secret Life of Numbers, George G. Szpiro