I won't do this here every day, but my first day of keeping a food log went something like this (next, I'll actually have to start doing calorie counts and that sort of thing, but at least I'm starting to take note of what I'm eating).
In terms of exercise, I stand for about 8.5 hours per day at work, and walk about 2 miles during the course of an average shift. Yesterday, I also played 90 minutes of tennis at a moderate pace, and did 30 minutes of other light cardio (biking at a low resistance, walking the track at a slow pace).
- 1 c Special K with 1/3 c 1% milk
- 1/2 c 1% cottage cheese
- 5.5 oz V8 juice
- 20 oz black coffee
- 1 c nonfat blueberry yogurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter + 2 tsp honey on a multi-grain sandwich flat
- 1 c baby carrots
- 1 tsp fresh nuts (2 nuts)
- 4 oz baked chicken breast (no skin)
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1 Clif bar