Do you count the things you have, or the things you lack?
If you’re quarantined due to COVID-19 like much of the rest of United States (and probably the world), you might be lacking:
– A place to go
– A minute away from your kids
But you might have time to:
– Read a book or learn a new skill
– Do a house project, maybe even including the kids
– Start something you’ve been putting off, like writing a book
You might also have:
– Supportive family
– Supportive neighbors
– Access to food, shelter and health care
List the things you have. List the things you wish you had. You’re probably way ahead on the first list. Now look at the second list. If it’s not in your control, cross it off. If there’s anything left, go get it.